Here, you can take from $ 200 up to $ 2600 and meet some emergent events that need a financial solution. MoneyKey operates across the territory of the United States and offers installment and payday loans as well as credits. But the last option is available in some regions. A client doesn’t face any problem while making an application and receives the money only within 1 workday.
Their arranged and installment loans are returned by providing a determined number of payments. Their charges are set according to the regulations of a state you’re based in. Good news is waiting for people who worry about their credit score conditions because MoneyKey is a lender that doesn’t pay attention to your financial report. But there are still a few rules a client has to follow to become a borrower here. However, you have to be wise when selecting a company to take credit or loan. Read our review for more details about MoneyKey.
Where is MoneyKey Available?
Like many other lenders, MoneyKey doesn’t provide its services throughout the entire US territory. That’s why you have to pay attention to areas where it’s available for users. The company’s offers are provided to the residents of 14 states including Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, Utah, New Mexico, Wisconsin, California, Illinois, and Delaware.
Advantages of MoneyKey
This lender provides a few effective options representing a perfect solution in a variety of emergent situations. You’re free to spend the received money for any purpose but also you have to find out more about MoneyKey before you decide to obtain extra cash here. The following advantages may be extremely helpful for many people:
- give the money back by several portions. A client must keep the prescribed terms of payments and return small sums of a loan according to his schedule. It’s a nice chance to cover different bills when you’re still waiting for a payday;
- fast and simple application process. You have to pass the application procedure but it won’t take you much time to fulfill the mission. Only a few minutes are spent while filling and sending the form. Once they approved your application, be sure you’ll have money transferred to your banking account within 1 workday;
- track your loan online on their website. They provide a nice service helping you monitor and control payments. You only have to enter the platform, log in, and find your current loan. The entire info concerning the sum and the next payment date are performed right there.
Fees Provided at MoneyKey
The lender sets fees according to the local state laws. After approval, they send you an agreement containing proper information about the conditions of the provided loans and credits. But consider the sum of your loan, repayment dates and other factors regarding your debt before signing a document. In case there are still more questions than answers just get in touch with their support team or read their FAQ. MoneyKey provides information about its products on the website.
Is MoneyKey a Reliable Service?
The lender provides a variety of financial options including personal and installment loans, credit lines, etc. The type of an offer you can use depends on a state you’re based in and where they have the license to run the business. All their options are created in accordance with the local requirements and are regulated by a government of a state where they’re provided. They protect the client’s personal information by using SSL encryption and Verified Certificates.
Eligibility Criteria at MoneyKey
MoneyKey provides a few lending options and, of course, they have some requirements that have to be strictly kept by a user. Otherwise, they won’t approve an application because they are regulated by local laws. But if you’re eligible for getting a loan from them, MoneyKey is an effective feature that helps to avoid many financial problems. But don’t forget that it’s an option you can use for the short term.
The following requirements must be met by all the applicants:
- a borrower isn’t less than 18-years-old and he’s also a local US resident. Otherwise, you must have the proof of your permanent living in this state;
- a client must be the resident of 1 of 14 states where MoneyKey is operating;
- display an active banking account;
- provide correct contact data including email address and phone number;
- proof of your financial stability and regular money income.
The Information You Have to Provide to MoneyKey
MoneyKey will also ask you to provide some personal data that is obligatory for all the clients. Without this information, they won’t give you a loan or credit. That’s why you have to be prepared to give the following details:
- personal data including your name, phone number, email, address of living;
- banking information. This data’s regarding your account, its type, bank, routing number;
- employment data. MoneyKey asks clients to provide the name of your hirer, salary amount, paydays, etc.
What to Do When a Loan is Approved at MoneyKey?
You may have some questions even after an application is confirmed and you’re sure you’ll receive your extra funds. First of all, each borrower has to remember that he’ll have to give the obtained money back. That’s why he or she must spend cash wisely only on the emergent needs. Secondly, you are free to return the money earlier than the determined period if you have such an opportunity. They don’t have a fee for this option. Moreover, it’s a chance to avoid high interest rates. And the last thing you have to do is also a wise recommendation. Don’t be afraid to contact support managers of MoneyKey if you don’t understand some processes. It’s Ok to ask for help and assistance. Besides, it’s a financial question and everybody knows that everything has to be clear about their procedures.
The lender is a company that may support you financially during some difficult events. You can obtain a small money sum and avoid different financial problems. But you must be responsible and spend the money wisely.