Advantages of National PaydayNational Payday has several benefits that differ it from other lenders:
- fast application confirmation;
- quick depositing;
- information details and budget advice.
Fast ConfirmationA customer has to provide three important information categories when applying for a loan:
- personal data including the name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, residence data;
- employment information containing the employer’s name, contact data, salary amount, banking account data, military details, payday schedule;
- security details which include SSN, driver’s license, loan sum, etc.
Quick DepositsNational Payday is a fast service that will always give a helping hand to a person in need. Requests are approved extremely quickly and you will be sure that money will be deposited as soon as it’s possible. This lender has an exclusive option and can transfer funds to your banking account on the same day when you sent an application. Otherwise, you’ll receive extra money within 1-3 working days. Notice that some banks can take a small commission when funds are deposited to your account.
Information and Budget AdviceThis company gives full information connected with loans, their advantages, and disadvantages. It also explains why customers should prefer direct lenders and stay away from networks. National Payday also gives pieces of advice helping choose the right company to work with. They comment on why it’s better to pay attention to experienced lenders with a rich history and why it's important to have a blog and social communities for such firms. This lender has both an active blog and social media pages. They offer people to take part in their contests, provide an affiliate and referral scheme.
Disadvantages of National PaydayThe lender has a few disadvantages you have to consider:
- high APR rates;
- short money-repayment period;
- poor customer support.
High APR RatesNational Payday has rather large interest rates in comparison with other lenders. Besides, their charges are much bigger than many familiar companies providing loans offer. This sum becomes a real challenge if it comes to annual percentage rates. The lender sets a charge of 25 % which means that a customer will have to give $ 25 for every borrowed $ 100. The APR rate depends on the length of a customer’s money-return period and it may be really impressive due to the following info:
- in case you choose to repay the obtained money sum within 16 days, your APR rate is almost 507 %;
- 2-week money return period comes up with over 651 %;
- 1-week money-return period has over 1303 % APR rate.