Where is MoneyKey Available?Like many other lenders, MoneyKey doesn’t provide its services throughout the entire US territory. That’s why you have to pay attention to areas where it’s available for users. The company’s offers are provided to the residents of 14 states including Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, Utah, New Mexico, Wisconsin, California, Illinois, and Delaware.
Advantages of MoneyKeyThis lender provides a few effective options representing a perfect solution in a variety of emergent situations. You’re free to spend the received money for any purpose but also you have to find out more about MoneyKey before you decide to obtain extra cash here. The following advantages may be extremely helpful for many people:
- give the money back by several portions. A client must keep the prescribed terms of payments and return small sums of a loan according to his schedule. It’s a nice chance to cover different bills when you’re still waiting for a payday;
- fast and simple application process. You have to pass the application procedure but it won’t take you much time to fulfill the mission. Only a few minutes are spent while filling and sending the form. Once they approved your application, be sure you’ll have money transferred to your banking account within 1 workday;
- track your loan online on their website. They provide a nice service helping you monitor and control payments. You only have to enter the platform, log in, and find your current loan. The entire info concerning the sum and the next payment date are performed right there.
Fees Provided at MoneyKeyThe lender sets fees according to the local state laws. After approval, they send you an agreement containing proper information about the conditions of the provided loans and credits. But consider the sum of your loan, repayment dates and other factors regarding your debt before signing a document. In case there are still more questions than answers just get in touch with their support team or read their FAQ. MoneyKey provides information about its products on the website.
Is MoneyKey a Reliable Service?The lender provides a variety of financial options including personal and installment loans, credit lines, etc. The type of an offer you can use depends on a state you’re based in and where they have the license to run the business. All their options are created in accordance with the local requirements and are regulated by a government of a state where they’re provided. They protect the client’s personal information by using SSL encryption and Verified Certificates.
Eligibility Criteria at MoneyKeyMoneyKey provides a few lending options and, of course, they have some requirements that have to be strictly kept by a user. Otherwise, they won’t approve an application because they are regulated by local laws. But if you’re eligible for getting a loan from them, MoneyKey is an effective feature that helps to avoid many financial problems. But don’t forget that it’s an option you can use for the short term. The following requirements must be met by all the applicants:
- a borrower isn’t less than 18-years-old and he’s also a local US resident. Otherwise, you must have the proof of your permanent living in this state;
- a client must be the resident of 1 of 14 states where MoneyKey is operating;
- display an active banking account;
- provide correct contact data including email address and phone number;
- proof of your financial stability and regular money income.
The Information You Have to Provide to MoneyKeyMoneyKey will also ask you to provide some personal data that is obligatory for all the clients. Without this information, they won’t give you a loan or credit. That’s why you have to be prepared to give the following details:
- personal data including your name, phone number, email, address of living;
- banking information. This data’s regarding your account, its type, bank, routing number;
- employment data. MoneyKey asks clients to provide the name of your hirer, salary amount, paydays, etc.