Easy to apply
No hidden condition
Cashland has been operating for fifteen years now. It began as a check-cashing company in Ohio and it has advanced from then. They are currently still offering check-cashing services to people who are not able to visit the banks or lack checking accounts. Cashland cashes payroll, government checks, insurance, and personal checks provided they can analyze the validity. Their check cashing costs differ depending on the kind of checks being cashed and the amount of money.
More about CashlandThe company provides several services besides cashing checks. For instance, people can visit the company and request for payday loans. Other services offered by there include:
- Prepaid debit cards
- Funds orders
- Identity theft protection
- Automobile insurance
- Income tax return arrangement
- Western union funds transfer
- If a person is at Ohio, Indiana, Illinois or Kentucky, he/she will be given a Visa card that is prepaid. The card has an option to get a three percent interest rate at the NetSpend National Savings Scheme.
- People at Michigan will receive an MIO Money MasterCard that’s prepaid.
- The above two cards offer direct paycheck deposits.
- The Visa card is applicable anywhere where Visa is allowed and a MasterCard is applicable anywhere where it is allowed.
Requirements for getting Cashland loans
- A person must be a citizen in the United States.
- A person must be employed and should have worked for at least ninety days.
- A person’s income must be around one thousand dollars per month after tax has been deducted.
- A person must have a checking account under his/her name.
- A person must have a working phone number and email address.
- Fast response to inquiries: Upon making an inquiry, a person is assigned a lender. That lender will ask for more details, for instance, a fax number
- Sending money: Once a person’s application is approved, the money will be sent to his/her checking account.
- Security and privacy: Cashland uses the most safe and advanced encryption methods to protect customers’ information.
- Automatic payment: The borrowed money can be withdrawn automatically from a person’s checking account. So, people do not need to do anything.
- Delayed payment: There exist several lenders who are among the Cashland network but adhere to different payment policies. So, the person borrowing the money is supposed to read and understand the requirements before signing anything. But, in some regions, the state laws can decide the amount to be charged in case of delayed payments.