More about Avant loanAn origination amount of 4.75 percent is charged however there is no other extra cost if a person repays the loan too early. The interest rates are between 9.95 percent and 35.99 percent depending on a person’s credit history and banking information. The above rates are good but they are quite high compared to what other companies provide when a person has an excellent credit history. Many lenders’ rates are five or six percent to people with good FIFO scores. So, if you have good credit, you should not consider Avant, consider other options. For instance, you can have a loan of 5,700 dollars whose administration cost is 4.75 percent and an amount financed at 5,429.25 dollars, payable in thirty six monthly installments. The APR here will be 29.95 percent and 230.33 dollars monthly repayments.
- Application rules There are no minimum expectations such as earnings and credit history in Avant loans. However, this does not guarantee that anyone will be given the money. It is just a relief to anyone that has poor credit and is finding it difficult to get money in other lending companies.
- Borrow a maximum of 35,000 dollars The loan amount ranges from two thousand dollars to thirty five dollars which implies that most borrowers’ needs are accommodated.
- Interest rate The rate of interest is reasonable but other lenders provide lower rates to people with excellent credit scores.
- Loan requirements The duration of repaying is from 2 to 5 years. However, the terms can differ as per a person’s credit and location.
- Fast process After applying for Avant loan, a borrower gets verified and the money is sent to his or her account the following day. However, it may take up to one week at times.
- Origination cost The origination cost is 4.75 percent and it normally gotten from the borrower’s loan.
- Support Anyone who wishes to inquire something about Avant loan can contact the customer care team through email, telephone or live chat. The support representatives are available throughout.
- Prepayment charges Customers are not charged any money to cover the lost interest when they repay early.
- Mobile account There are mobile apps which allow people to request for a loan, review their account information, pay their loans and edit their transactions.