Maxlend is a lending company which offers payday loans in thirty eight states in the US. The loans are received on the same day or one day after applying. The company also has a reward program for its customers.
More about Maxlend Company
Maxlend Company has been in operation for three years now. Its APR ranges from 471 percent to 841 percent. The borrowers’ APR differs depending on things such as credit score. So, borrowers should check their credit score and they should also ensure that there is no false information in their credit history before borrowing.
The company provides short-term loans and installment loans to customers within thirty eight regions in the US. It offers payday loans, installment and cash advance to borrowers with a poor or excellent credit score.
The requirements for getting a loan
- An income source that can be verified.
- An active checking account (it must have been active for some time).
- Above eighteen years old.
- Aborrower should not be a debtor in a bankruptcy case at the moment of applying to borrow money or neither should he/she be planning to file for bankruptcy.
Anyone interested in borrowing some money at this Company is required to fill out an application form at the company site. If a person gets approved after applying, he/she will sign the agreement document online. The borrower is additionally supposed to talk to client support officials to verify his/her details. After all that, the lender can transfer the borrowed amount into the borrower’s bank account.
The company provides loan terms that range from six to twelve months. The long terms allow borrowers to borrow more money and the payment made each month is affordable. But, long term leads to more interest.
1. Fast lending
Once a borrower’s application is approved, the lender will send the money to the borrower’s account on that same day (if it is a business day). However, this will be done under some conditions.
The possibility of getting the loan on the same day that one applies for it is also determined by whether the borrower’s bank allows same-day transactions. If it does not allow, then the borrower should expect the money the following day.
2. Rewarding scheme
In Maxlend reward program, the return customers get better charges. To move to the next level, a customer is required to pay his/her loan without any delays and must take out several successive loans. Below are the levels:
- The highest amount of loan is 1,450 dollars.
- Repayment must be done within 180 days.
- The highest rate per 100 dollars id 24.50 dollars.
- The highest amount of loan is 1,500 dollars.
- Repayment must be done within 270 days.
- The highest rate per 100 dollars id 21.50 dollars.
- The highest amount of loan is 1,750 dollars.
- Repayment must be done within 300 days.
- The highest rate per 100 dollars id 18.30 dollars.
- The highest amount of loan is 2,000 dollars.
- Repayment must be done within 300 days.
- The highest rate per 100 dollars id 16.00 dollars.
- Dispute resolution When working with Maxlend lender, all disputes will be resolved by Tribal law. The lender is not involved in the dispute processes. This is so because it is owned by US Indian Tribe (a federally-known sovereign).
- Military Like all other lending companies, Maxlend never gives loans to a military personnel that is still active. The same applies to their dependants or spouses.
- High APRs Depending on the amount borrowed and the payment term, the APR can be as high as 841 percent.
- Charges Borrowers incur additional charges when they delay in repaying the loan. It is recommended to read the lending agreement carefully and find out if there are any hidden charges.
- Restrictions in the 1st loan Return customers get more competitive APRs and they can borrow up to two thousand five hundred dollars. First-time customers can borrow up to one thousand dollars only.
Maxlend Company has an installment plan for its customers to repay the borrowed money easily. The loan is divided into an installment schedule as per the due date corresponding to the borrower’s pay dates which may be repaid for a period of 6 months.
In installment loans also, borrowers can repay early without incurring any charges. There is also another option called Payment Plus. This option entails adding money to the next payment. Both options reduce the fees that the borrower will eventually pay.
The installment schedule, however, leads to borrowers failing to repay the borrowed money since their entire paycheck goes to the interest charges and the amount. This is why they extend their loan and end up paying additional charges.
The company’s plan enables customers to repay over time. The good thing about this lender also is the returning customers can get discounts which make borrowers go back to borrow again. Borrowers are supposed to inform the company 3 days before their due date in case they are not able to repay the money.
Upon getting the loan, the borrowers may use the money in doing whatever they feel like. The company does not ask customers to reveal what they intend to use the loan for. Many customers borrow money because they have many expenses to cover, for instance, repairing a vehicle. However, there are others who just need money in case of an emergency. The loan may also be used to pay utility bills, rent, school fees and so forth.
Just like in all payday or short-term lending companies, borrowers at Maxlend Company should expect to get high APRs. But one good thing about Maxlend is that borrowers will receive their money on the day they apply for it. Besides that, borrowers with financial needs for future personal or payday loans can proceed to good rates and terms with the preferred program.